Are you struggling to get traffic to your website and getting poor conversion rates from the traffic you do get?
Get your online marketing right and not only will you deliver excellent customer service, but you’ll grow your revenue too.
Online Marketing Checklist:
- Your website is highly visible across all major search engines for your brand(s) and target keyphrases.
- Your email marketing is driving customer retention, increasing basket size and having a viral effect.
- You know your customers; what they like, what they don’t like and you are adapting your offering to meet their needs.
- You’re acquiring, up-selling, converting, retaining and growing online.
- Your campaigns are fully integrated, delivering a consistent message to your customers.
At Steer we have highly experienced specialists for email marketing, search engine optimisation (SEO), pay per click (PPC) and analytics, as well as expert eCommerce consultancy for other areas such as social media and affiliate marketing. We will help you understand how your website needs to evolve with your online marketing.
We can help you maximise your return on investment in all online channels through a coordinated marketing approach and achieve:
- More traffic and more targeted traffic.
- Greater conversion and improved return on investment (ROI).
- Exposure to new markets.
The first step is to develop an Online Marketing Plan.
Whether you are focused on acquisition, retention or driving sales from your existing customer base, our online marketing consultants will help you achieve your goals.
Our Online Marketing Solutions include:
- Search-Engine Marketing
- Paid-Search (PPC)
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social Media Optimisation (SMO)
- International Marketing
Although our focus will be driving traffic to your website we do not draw the line there.
If your website is not converting properly then your marketing money is probably best spent on improving it.
Website usability starts with analytics. We will look at where people are dropping off your site and try to understand why. This may involve surveying your customers for their feedback.
It is important to ensure promotions link to the right place on your site and are re-enforced. For example, if I click on a paid search ad for half-price Manuka Honey I expect to be taken directly to that product with the discount clearly re-enforced.
We also take your target audience into consideration. For example, if your target audience is aged 60+ then we would recommend larger font and bigger buttons.
For more information on our online marketing services, call or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org