Mobile SEO – Mobile APPS SEO to increase downloads and intalls of your mobile apps via Google Play store and Apple mobile apps store. We have a strong mobile apps strategy, for free proposal and analysis contact us today.
SEO – Search Engine Optimisation of the websites to get top of the Search engine Rankings for your business Keywords/terms
Adwords – Pay Per Click to advertise your website for your business Keywords in Google
Facebook – To gain visibility, branding, eyeballs, shares, likes etc from majority of people in a form of Social Network on Facebook
Affiliate Marketing – To pay on specific action to the publishers or website owners, they display your products or services on their own website and charge only when the sales or order is generated.
Email Marketing – Sending latest offers, Discounts, New Stock etc emails to your subscribers, email campaigns for new business generation etc
Social Media Marketing (Twitter / Linkedin ) – To gain visibility, branding, eyeballs, shares, likes etc from majority of people in a form of Social Network on twitter, and professional network like linkedin etc
Our other services includes but not limited to following:
Digital Marketing Training
Google Webmaster Training
Corporate SEO Training
Google Analytics, Web Trends & Site Catalyst Training
SEO, SEM and Leads Generation Consulting
CPA, CPM, CPC, CPI, CPD, CPS Deals etc
Targated Web & Mobile Traffic with low bounce rate, higher Pageviews.
Talking about SEO Services in Delhi, we tend to forget the importance of the content. The content is quite imperative as apart from the design and other features, a user will also read the content. Apart from other benefits and features, the user has to read the content and get impressed by it. Normally, what happens is that people tends to read just a few lines and do not read the whole. There are many websites which tend to be absolutely brilliant in terms of execution but when you read their content, your head reels. Let us understand the importance of content in terms of the websites.
The SEO services in Delhi offered by the company named Internet Marketing Strategists are known for providing content which is smart and looks extremely professional. The content has to be crisp and very informative so that the reader is engrossed. Captivating the reader is something that is imperative as it helps in attracting more users. This generates a lot of traffic on the website. The amount of traffic is a key point to consider as it tends to catapult your website as well as the brand into the top most in its genre. Marketing, publicity and branding all require an intelligent use of words. Companies into providing SEO services in Delhi take utmost care to present even the most mundane of the information in a way which is exciting and captivating as well. Here is what can be done.
- The staff members comprehend the way the internet works and therefore makes sure that a healthy mix of both simple and sophisticated words are used to present the content in a smart manner.
- The keywords are created keeping in mind the amount of competition in the global search criteria.
- In case you have an existing website, this company will tailor it in a way so that the old content is optimized and used to the highest possible extent.
- The content management services provided by the SEO service provider named Internet Marketing Strategists also ensure that the content is unique, interesting and is of some practical use. Only this can garner more users and thus build traffic to the site.
Today, the world over has recognized the fact that SEO services in Delhi are the best when it comes to writing precision. They are not only the best but have a host of myriad other services attached to it. The term search engine optimization has been taken to a whole new level; thanks to this Delhi company named Internet Marketing Strategists because of their exemplary services.
Web design is a bit like creating a gourmet dish. It involves creating an experience that is pleasing to the senses, with every element maintaining a precise balance without overpowering the other. And just as with cooking, good design has nothing to do with luck or randomness; it requires precision, skill, and an eye for detail.
This is especially true for business websites. It makes no difference whether your company consists of just yourself, or a staff of 200 – Every business, big or small, has a lot to gain from a website that has been designed to best meet the needs of its users. This is why most British companies prefer collaborating with a web design company in the UK.
Websites greatly impact a company’s digital presence, as well as its identity. Today, websites are designed to be more than just visually appealing – they have to also be functional and high performance. Internet users today are extremely sophisticated and have become accustomed to using high-quality technology. A professional web design company will be able to audit your website and make amendments when necessary, to ensure the best end-user experience.
Here are 4 web design elements that every website should have:
Navigation plays a crucial role in the success of a website, and it’s not something that should be experimented with. Now and again, you may come across over-ambitious designers that want to recreate the way users navigate on a website. However, do not be persuaded by them. The digital masses are accustomed to using navigation in a specific way, you shouldn’t be trying to reinvent the wheel here, just go with the flow.
The one thing to remember is to keep things simple. Web users love simple navigation because it doesn’t require a lot of processing power. Try and avoid overly complex animations and effects as they may be a turn-off for many too. The purpose of a navigation bar is simply to direct visitors to the information they want to find. Unnecessarily complication can lead to an increase in your bounce rates.
Web design in the UK has continually evolved but it’s never shifted its focus from high visual appeal. The way your website looks, paired with the way it is perceived, plays a very important role in your online success. I can’t put enough emphasis on how important first impressions are with regards to your business website. It takes users only about 50 milliseconds to build an opinion about your website and decide if they want to continue using it, or leave.
What do you think the mind registers in half a second? Well, to keep things simple, it looks for visual appeal. Does a website appear attractive enough for your brain to want to stay? Users look for pleasing colours, sufficient white space, inspiring imagery or graphic illustrations, as well as well placed, informative content. Your website should wow first-time users the moment they log on to it.
To achieve this, your website will have to abide by a handful of principles: As mentioned earlier, simplicity is key. Additionally, your website should be accessible, intuitive, and clean in appearance. Some conventional designers might not fully appreciate the value whitespaces bring to a website. However, maintaining margins and keeping plenty of room between text boxes can increase readability as well as make the content look more digestible. Nobody likes a website that looks like a 1200 page novel!
A major contributing factor to the visual appeal of a website is with typography. Writing is a form of communication; however, the fonts used play an important role in defining the overall tone of the content.
The primary goal is to select a font that is easily readable, but that adds a hint of flavour, will one make your website look distinct and attractive. Contrast is key. Using the same font family throughout the page may become monotonous and unattractive. Moreover, typography tends to set the tone of a page, so ensure you use relevant styles with respect to what your website represents. For example – using Comic Sans across the website of a law firm will not deliver an accurate message.
One can never be too careful when selecting the right typography for a business website. It’s a prudent practice to study what’s popular, and incorporate it into your branding. 2021 saw many fabulous font trends, which included:
- Distorted fonts – Jagatraya & Plastic Sans
- Retro serifs – Fogie & Rottely
- Elegant serifs – Kanaya & Wensley
- Alpine display fonts – Bahn & Stampbor
If you operate in highly competitive markets, or are just starting up, you cannot afford to have an unresponsive website. Responsiveness is the ability to adapt to the varied screen sizes of devices used today – which include tablets, desktops, laptops and mobile devices.
Studies show us that nearly 95% of all data users in the United Kingdom access the internet through mobile devices. As a consequence, most banking, shopping, and gathering of information is conducted via mobile devices. Having a website that cannot adapt to the screen of a mobile device will mean that customers have to look for an alternative one that does.
Another term for responsiveness is mobile-friendliness, which is a metric search engines use to define SERP (search engine result page) rankings. An unresponsive website is likely to have a high bounce rate, and rank extremely low. Consequently, such websites will see little to no traffic and become a liability rather than an asset.
Creating the right balance between aesthetics and functionality is a matter that requires expertise, experience, skill, and awareness. This is why it’s become increasingly important for British companies to partner with a Web design company in the UK.
My recommendation would be Web Choice. Web Choice is one of the best web design companies in the UK. They have supported businesses of all sizes to scale profitability and improve conversions through optimised design. Web Choice provides high-quality digital services that deliver real results.
If you have not yet met your full potential, reach out to WebChoice today to change your future.
About the author:
Sam Dunning is the Sales Director and Co-Owner at WEB CHOICE, UK.
He hosts the weekly podcast “Business Growth Show” with business leaders, experts and entrepreneurs from across the globe.
You’ll learn actionable tips across marketing, sales and growth to help you skyrocket your business!
Content marketing is the primary aspect of law firm marketing. It means creating and sharing legal Content to connect and engage with your target audience. When the Content is authenticated and targeted to clients’ interest, they feel related to the business.
RELEVANCY OF INBOUND CONTENT MARKETING
The phrase that Content fires up your Digital Marketing strategies is accurate. It is considered that content marketing for law firm marketing comes into the picture when the probability of bringing prospects to new businesses is 5-20% with old-fashioned methods.
In Bound content marketing focuses on creating client-centered Content that helps your audience solve their problem.
The steps involved in the inbound marketing of legal Content are essential to developing a marketing strategy. These steps include:
- Research or client persona: it involves
- identifying the core audience target,
- What is the information that you will provide through your Content?
- What is the outcome desired by your firm when the audience successfully consumes the content purpose of your firm?
- What kind of help do the clients need?
- Demographics, background, goals, challenges, and specific clients’ pain points.
- Content creation: Research the relevant topics based on your firm. Whatever is the form of Content, it is crucially important to create Content that is relevant to the target audience, which will help to generate leads—finding the brainstorm keywords and using them in the topics chosen—using various online tools to find the related keywords and narrowing them by the use of Search Engine Optimisation.
- Distribution and promotion: Posting or uploading the Content on various platforms to considerably promote the Content. Adjusting the Content for the devices such as mobiles, laptops, PCs used by the audience is also an essential factor to make the strategy work. According to Statista, global mobile data traffic in 2022 will be seven times larger than it was in 2017. The Content must be easily navigated on the devices most used by the audience.
- Evaluation and adjusting: looking at the metrics such as page view, bounce rates, social shares, subscribers which will help to convert them into leads. According to the Corporate Executive Board study, 60% of decisions are made even before the clients contact your firm. For that, the evaluation and decision-making mustn’t wait for the responses from the client.
Following these steps will make it easier to reach potential clients and generate leads. In addition to boosting the online presence, it will draw people in with the service and Content.
EXPECTED ACTIONS FROM YOUR LAW FIRM
To create the Content of Legal Knowledge for law firm marketing, it is vital to influence the audience and positively influence the audience in the domain. Your realm of Content is your reputation in the internet world.
- Integrity: the clients will see right through the strategies and tactics your site uses to reach the clients. It is no wiser to mislead the clients to generate the leads. A 100% transparency is required.
2) Quality: the Content must be qualitative and relevant to the domain and the potential clients. The legal Content is supposed to be easily readable, actionable, and accurate from authentic sources. You must invest in good quality legal content for your law firm marketing.
LEGAL UPDATE DISSEMINATION IN LEGAL CONTENT
Virtually, there can be many ways for legal content marketing. Your law firm will go for the type of content marketing best suited to the kind of legal Content. The valuable Content, i.e., legal Content, must be sure that it draws in clients and draws in the type of clients your law firm wants.
The impactful types of legal Content for the law firms are which can be used to disseminate the legal updates are:
- Blog posts: A blogging platform is an essential channel for your law firm. It can boost the legal Content. The blog posts are relevant to writing legal topics related to your law firm. When something relevant to the target audience and your law firm is shared, it will show great curated efforts. Sharing valuable latest legal updates through blog posts by adding links to authenticated sources will build your law firm’s credibility.
- Articles: Regular articles related to the trending legal topics can include the legal update related to the topic. The users or target audience will pay attention to the Content when it is connected to the issue’s updates.
- Legal Videos: According to the findings of Wyzowl Research, 85% of businesses use video as a marketing tool. For video marketing of legal updates in legal Content, it is essential to adjust the Content to the devices used by the audience. It is also necessary to keep the videos up to date with devices most used by the audience. For instance, mobile device usage is increasing exorbitantly.
According to the survey of Statista, global mobile traffic in 2022 will be seven times larger than it was in 2017. 61% of google search takes place on mobile. Having mobile-optimized video content on the website is a successful central effort.
Visuals: Infographics or images play an essential role in throwing a significant impact on the mind of readers. Good visuals can get a lot of attention. The pictures or infographics aim to provide a complicated bunch of information through a simple and clear vision. Design graphics that will be related to the update and will attract the readers’ eyes and help them understand the concept better.
- Webinars: webinars are innovative ways to educate the target audience about the Content related to your firm. In the current era, where physical presence is not possible, webinars are available at any time and any place unless restricted. Sharing the legal update to prospective Content through webinars will reduce the time consumption in disseminating information. As a law firm, you can create a webinar that concentrates on the clients’ questions.
- E-book: Thought leadership is better shown with the e-book in the marketing portfolio. If the e-book only shares the Content, your law firm needs to convey in 10 words instead of 100 words. An enormous audience will read the e-book. The topic related to the legal update in a time-conscious manner will make the readers want to read more.
- Newsletter: Legal newsletters are significant channels of your law firm marketing. It will be targeted to the audience interested in the Content your law firm will be focussing on. The newsletter’s Content must be simply written in short paragraphs on popular legal topics. The idea of e-book needs to be focussed on the legal Content, which will also include the legal update on the specific issues.
- The subscription on social media: Social media channels such as Facebook, WhatsApp, and LinkedIn proved the great place for leveraging the Content through subscription to the daily legal update from your law firm. The audience will get a brief update without going directly to their devices.
- Podcasts: Podcasts have been enormously rewarding in digital marketing. With the right equipment, the podcasts network of your law firm can bring massive reach to your legal Content. The legal updates will bring more awareness through a professionally composed podcast.
- Guest posts: Sometimes, the case is when many law firms cannot keep up with their blog platform. If blogging is not an option, then guest posting is the answer. When there is no time or resources to create a blog post to transform it into high traffic, your law firm can use other websites that allow guest posting on their website. Answering the questions and creating the post as a guest will also help the audience reach your website.
The legal Content shared as a guest post needs to be authentic and qualitative, making the readers reach out to your website for more.
THE BOTTOM LINE
With the new ways of content marketing in the latest market developments, it is crucial to choose the best-suited way for your law firm based on content type and audience type.
It involves an interactive and informative strategy. If done qualitatively, then the types of content marketing available can lead to good results on top of the mind.
LawWiser has constructed a much easier way for the legal community to curate their thoughts than just penning it down with articles.
LawWiser is India’s first video-only knowledge-sharing platform for the legal community, whereby you will hear direct discussions about rules and regulations of every legal sector from Practicing lawyers, General Counsels, Legal tech innovators and law firm BD professionals.
LawWiser provides an edge to every potential problem that may arise due to complexity in some rules and regulations through our panelled discussions, explainers, and quick bytes.
We curate content in the form of legal videos with the help of our team, where you will see a unique blend of lawyers, communicators, video production experts and digital marketers who consistently strive to offer great things on the plate for you.
Through our structured plans, we make sure to keep you updated with legal knowledge through an easy sail consisting of legal videos and legal analysis.
We know the criticality and importance of marketing for law firms. Considering that we offer consistent efforts to analyze thought leadership, networking and visibility for our growing community of lawyers, that too in the form of impactful and influential videos.
Keeping in mind the growing complexity in the legal sphere, we aim to transform the creation and consumption of legal content through engaging and insightful legal videos. We invite you to join us on this journey!