Digital Marketing Course
Welcome to the internet era where everything is digitized! With both brands and customers moving online, the need for savvy digital marketers is on the rise, making it a lucrative career field.
Want Stable and Fast Growing Career: Switch To Career In Digital Marketing
Best Digital Marketing Training in Delhi-NCR
40+ Modules, 15+ Certifications, Training on Live Projects, Most Affordable Fee, Very Flexible Timings , Lifetime registration, 100% Placement Assistance, Free Tools Worth Rs. 60,000/-
Course Fee: Rs. 5000/- to Rs. 75000/-
Talk To Our Admissions Team Now!
Check Course Syllabus, Fees & Eligibility
#1 Rated Digital Marketing Course In Noida, Delhi NCR, India
Diploma In Digital Marketing Course Training
- 32+4 Modules
- 6 Live Projects Based Training
- 3 Months Duration
- 2000 Advertising Credit
- Tools Worth Rs. 70,000+ Free
- 3 Month Internship Assistance
- Entrepreneurship & Interview Preparation
- Senior Level Training For Personality Development
- 15 Certifications Including (PIMS, Google, Hubspot, Bing Etc Preparation )
- Mobile App Based Learning
- Small Batches (Less Than 12 Per Class)
- Fee 35k ( Inc. GST )
- 10 Yrs+ Expert Trainer Experience
- Dedicated 5 Trainers For Specialisation
- Lifetime Support
- Easy Backup Classes
- Regular Events & Additional Workshops
- 8 Google Certifications
- 1 Facebook Blueprint Certification Preparation
- Bing Certification
- Assessment Certifications After Each Module
- Valued PIMS Certification
- Certifications Accepted Worldwide
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE MODULES
Advanced Digital Marketing Course Syllabus
In our digital marketing training, we supply 16 modules. We have split the internet marketing training into 28 sections. Our digital marketing course is designed exclusively for beginners and amateurs in the field of Internet marketing.
- 1. Introduction To Digital Marketing
- 2. Website Creation And Introduction
- 3. Search Engine Optimization
- 4. Search Engine Marketing
- 5. Social Media Optimization
- 6. Social Media Marketing
- 7. Email Marketing
- 8. Content Marketing
- 9. Mobile Marketing
- 10. E-Commerce Marketing
- 11.Video Marketing
- 12. Video Marketing
- 13. Lead Generation For Business
- 14. Google Webmaster Tool
- 17. Google AdSense
- 18. Digital Marketing Course Certifications
In the first module of our digital marketing training in Noida, India, we provide you with the fundamental and basic term information, distinctions in traditional marketing and digital marketing, the concept of famous search engines and so on.
You will discover that we introduce basic elements of digital marketing in the first module itself like-
- Basics of online marketing
- The variation between internet marketing vs traditional marketing
- Basics of search engines
- Fundamentals of internet marketing
- The terminology of Internet marketing
- Efficient promotional platforms
- Why do individuals switch to digital marketing?
- How much money can your company make by advertising online?
- Google Algorithms basic online structure
We train you on how to build and generate your own website with the assistance of WordPress in the second module of digital marketing training in Noida, India.
We at PIMS will assist you to understand the underlying framework of HTML, how blogs work and an idea of web pages that are static and dynamic.
You will know how to design and build websites for E-commerce, health, and wellness, corporate websites, etc. The topics covered shall include-
- Webpage and website building
- Fundamentals of HTML
- Website building
- PHP platforms
- WordPress and blog posts
- Themes and plugins
The third module in our digital marketing course is that of search engine optimization.
Search engine optimization or SEO is the process of maximizing the number of visitors/audience to a specific website by ensuring that the site appears on top of the list of results returned by a search engine.
SEO can be divided into different categories such as On-page SEO and off-page SEO. The student will be taught various topics like-
- What is meant by SEO?
- What is a search engine?
- How does a search engine work?
- What is the objective of SEO?
- What are the different types of SEO?
- On-page and Off-page SEO
- Domain optimization
- Meta tags optimization
- Content optimization
- Techniques of SEO
- Internal and external links
- Types of linking
- Inbound and outbound linking
- Process of backlinks
- Effective ways of backlinks
- Domain authority and page authority
- Forum posting
Search engine marketing is a process to get higher visibility in positioning ads through creating and bidding on various ads by the use of Google AdWords.
Google AdWords is a platform to create ads in a variety of networks such as display, video, Shopping, etc.
The topics covered will include-
- Google AdWords
- Bing Ads
- Types of ads
- Difference between Ads and Keywords
- Dynamic search ads
- Dynamic keyword insertion
- Keyword match types
- Broad match types
- Phrase match types
- Exact match types
- Broad modified types
- Ad extension
- bid adjustment
- Fraud click control
- Bid simulator
- Advanced location
Social media marketing is a process to increase your visibility through a large number of social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
We will cover topics such as-
- Fundamentals of social media
- Uses of social media
- Various social media platforms
- Pros and cons of social media
- Targeting the right audience
- Social media tools
- Instagram growth
- Basics of Pinterest
The 6th module of our digital marketing course is social media marketing.
Similar to social media optimization, the social media marketing is also a method to promote your website and Social media pages like Facebook and Twitter advertisements for gaining higher visibility among the customers and visitors to the page.
This module will cover the following topics-
- Basics of social media marketing
- Types of ads
- Facebook and lead generation
- Branding on Facebook
- Targeting the right audience
- Increase likes and comments on Facebook posts
- Running ads on Instagram
- Ads on LinkedIn
- Ads on Twitter
- Engagement of Tweets
The Email Marketing topic in module 7 begins with the fundamentals of email marketing and how the concepts of segmentation, personalization, timing, and engagement along with the legislation and regulations surrounding data protection underpin an effective email marketing strategy. The student will also learn to use bulk email marketing software like Aweber, etc.
In this module, the topics to be discussed are as follows-
- Basics of email marketing
- Types of email marketing
- Email marketing software
- Tools and strategy for email marketing
- Email design
- Collecting data for email marketing
- Bulk email marketing
- Post notifications for email marketing
- Collecting leads for email marketing
- Creating newsletters for email marketing
- Marketing automation
The 8th Module of our digital marketing course in Delhi is that of content marketing. This module will enable an individual to develop the skills and knowledge that are needed to execute a well-defined content marketing strategy in a structured and oriented way that is driven by informed business objectives and is aligned with the marketing strategies of the organization.
The various topics to be covered include-
- Basics of content marketing
- Types of content marketing
- Concepts and strategy
- Content research
- Content marketing designs and plans
- Creating and curating meaningful content
- Publishing content
- Distributing content
- Generating leads through a potential content
- Informative and potential content writer
- Monitoring metrics and performance levels
The 9th module of our digital marketing course is that of mobile marketing. In simple terms, mobile marketing refers to a process of advertising your business and your applications in various mobile devices to obtain the maximum number of downloads and installations of your business applications.
Topics covered will include-
- Basics principles of mobile marketing
- Promoting applications through mobile marketing
- Various promotion platforms
- Increase downloads of applications
- Generate downloads
- Target potentials customers
- Maximize business from mobile marketing
- Mobile marketing strategies
E-commerce marketing is the practice of using various promotional tactics to drive traffic to your online business store, converting that traffic into paying customers and retaining those customers post-purchase. You can use e-commerce marketing to promote your online store as a whole or to drive more sales for specific products.
Topics covered will include-
- Fundamentals of e-commerce marketing
- Normal SEO and Website SEO
- Promote products
- Effective strategies for promotion
In the 11th module of our digital marketing course, you will learn the basics of video optimization. It is a strategy to increase views on YouTube. You will learn the basics of making videos and how you can monetize videos so that you can start making money from YouTube videos.
Topics covered will include-
- Basics of video optimization
- Increasing views on videos
- Monetizing videos
- Ranking videos
- Increase subscriber count
- Social media impact on ranking
Video marketing is a process to effectively promote your videos by using Google AdWords, and other social media tools like Facebook and Twitter.
Topics covered shall include-
- Video Marketing
- Difference between video marketing and video optimization
- Promoting videos through Google AdWords
- True View ads vs Stream Ads
Lead Generation is a crucial aspect of any online business. Many social networking sites assist the business to increase their leads and generate new ones in a short period of time.
Topics covered will include the following-
- What are the leads?
- The distinction between leads and sales
- Generate leads through SEO
- Generate leads through Facebook
- Generate leads through Twitter
- Generate leads through Google AdWords
- Sales Funnel
- Sales Metrics
- Micro conversion
- Macro conversion
The Google Webmaster tool helps you to effectively control your website and web page in various search engines like crawling errors, indexing errors, 404, etc.
In this module, we will be dealing with-
- Use of Google Webmaster
- Search appearances in the Google Webmaster tool
- Data highlighter
- Rich snippets and schema
- HTML and improvements
- Accelerated Mobile pages
- Search analytics
- Queries in webmaster tools
- Crawl Stats vs Crawl Errors
- Remove pages from Google Search results
- Indexing pages through google webmaster
- Remove backlinks
In this module, you will learn about Google AdSense. It is a platform to get ads on your website and webpages.
With the help of Google AdSense, one can start earning well from their website.
- What is Google AdSense?
- Google AdWords vs. Google Analytics
- Website traffic and AdSense approval
- AdSense sizes
- Google AdSense vs. Affiliate marketing
- Steps for Google AdSense
We at PIMS Institute, aim for quality and are successful in delivering the best courses to its students. During our courses, we conduct 13 exams and a few valuable certifications are added to your course to boost up the value of your resume.
- Google AdWords fundamentals
- Google AdWords Search
- Google AdWords Display
- Google AdWords shopping
- Google AdWords video
- Google AdWords Mobile
- Google Analytics
- Mobile sites
- Facebook blueprints
- Bing Ads
- PIMS certificate
- Assessment certifications
- Industry projects