Dentist SEO: The simple truth is that its been proven over and over that if your website is not listed on the 1st page of the major search engines for targeted search terms, then your practice WILL NOT be found by consumers who are searching for a dentist online. Pure and Simple!
Dentist SEO ) is a dentist internet marketing company that works with dentist practices all across the United States, and specializes in implementing online marketing strategies to bring new patients through your doors every week!
We specialize in Dentist Search Engine Optimization (Dentist SEO): the process of “enhancing” a website in order to improve its visibility in search engines (like Google) for specific keywords, or search terms.
Just think…you could be generating new patients from your website in as little as a few weeks from now! Give Dentist SEO (Oasis Marketing) a call today, and let us kick your dentist internet marketing into high gear!
Internet dental marketing is as important as having a cell phone in your pocket. The only difference – successful internet marketing for patients requires more knowledge than simply hitting speed-dial.
Most locally based dentists and doctors, as well as small businesses owners, have a few misconceptions about internet marketing and SEO for dentists:
- They do not realize the opportunities to expand their practices using dental internet marketing and SEO for dentists OR
- They believe that the internet for marketing purposes is only for large, global corporations and not for local businesses.
- They believe that online dental marketing is complicated, requires a lot of programming knowledge and is too time-consuming to handle multiple accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.(Dental social media marketing is not beneficial to dental or medical practices due to the significant amount of time involved for minimal results.)
- Doctors think websites have to “look sharp and professional,” however the very definition of “sharp” and “professional” is subjective to the beholder.
- Doctors think that a one-time listing on the first page of Google will be the equivalent of the cat that gets all the mice.
- Doctors believe that their websites should be large and packed with numerous, text-heavy pages, which actually loses visitors after three seconds because they can’t find the information they were looking for.
- Doctors are unaware that visitors are more receptive to video clips on the internet as opposed to written content.
- Most importantly, doctors do not realize, when it comes to internet marketing, that their article, blog and video content must be on thousands of established, authority websites that see a lot of traffic.
SEO for dentists in online dental marketing is more than feasible for a dentist or any small business owner and, unlike dental social media marketing efforts, does not require personal time from the dentist.
- Truthfully, it is far easier to GOOGLE in a domestic market than it is to sell one product to an entire global audience via the internet.
- One of the reasons why a dentist or just about any local businessman can completely dominate no less than the first three pages on all the major search engines is because your competition is still kowtowing to the myths mentioned above.
- To further clarify, when we say “domination,” we mean crushing and decimating your competition by your appearance in 3-6 positions out of 10 listings on the first, second and third pages of Google as a result of an organic keyword search using specific SEO for dentists.
- Nothing less than total Google and Bing domination of your dental marketing keywords will guarantee market success using the internet as an inexpensive tool. “Anybody” can be listed once on the first page of Google, but they will be competing with dentists like you who be claiming up to six positions on page one. “Anybody” is going to be pretty crowded out…by you.
Internet marketing for dentists is like performing a double root canal – done carelessly, and it will harm your patient. Done strategically, you’ve greatly improved the health of your patient. Applying SEO for dentists in your internet marketing efforts will greatly improve the health of your finances.
SEO for Dentists Increases Affordability for Dental Marketing to Get New Patients
If you are not using an internet dental marketing campaign or any marketing at all, which would include targeted SEO for dentists, to improve your practice, then you are probably pretty close to staff layoffs and the eventual closing of your practice because you are OUT OF BUSINESS, not out for lunch.
For years, dentists, medical physicians and small business owners have grumbled over the high cost of advertising and how only the “The Riches” can afford it.
There are several factors here:
You are not a member of “The Riches” because you have NOT strategically utilized a proper business and dental practice management paradigm. “The Riches” are the business owners and dental practitioners who gleaned something from their own marketing endeavors.
- However, the playing field between “The Riches” and “The Poors” of the dental industry has been leveled due to the advent of internet dental marketing which encompasses search engine optimization for dentists and dental YouTube marketing to build practices with new patients by rendering traditional advertising spending for radio, TV and print ads obsolete. BUT YOU MUST LEARN AND APPLY online dental marketing to your own practice in order to SEE RESULTS
- Like a tax break, internet marketing is research, application and action, which makes it feasible for anyone and everyone who is willing to study internet strategies, such as SEO for dentists and dental online branding, and who will then actually ACT upon these strategies to move ahead and become more profitable until they are “The Riches.”
- A dentist, who takes the time and the pennies to study internet dental marketing by utilizing SEO for dentists to its fullest and then applies it, will thrive financially in a good economy rather than the dentist who is solely riding on the wave of his existing clients with no thought to the future. When the economy plummets, as it is inclined to do, the dentist who built his practice by using dental internet marketing is the dentist who can weather any economic climate.
- Patients, due to dropped insurance coverage or higher deductibles, often have to change doctors whether they want to or not. If you are not marketing your dental practice to augment the loss of these patients, then your practice is on a long road of financial difficulties regardless of your expertise.
Like sports, successful internet marketing for your dental practice has much to do with your online presence on the internet. If you are not out there on the field, then you are on the sidelines without a chance for the ball.
Internet Dental Marketing Strategy:
The solution to internet marketing to obtain new dental patients is
TOTAL GOOGLE DOMINATION ON THE FIRST THREE PAGES through the use of dental search engine optimization.
Here is how:
- A massive, but super-affordable video clip campaign
- Video clips featuring your practice distributed to thousands of authority, traffic-heavy websites
- Thousands of other websites endorsing your videos and website (called back links)
- Dozens of targeted keywords custom-created for your practice dominating the first three pages of the major search engines
This type of dental YouTube marketing combined with SEO for dentists will pull in new patients to your practice as well as radically increase your regular patient referrals.
Total internet domination by using dental video marketing, however, has NOTHING to do with Facebook, Twitter and other dental social media marketing tactics, which are too time-consuming and do not deliver adequate results for medical and dental practitioners. Free tools, such as social media accounts, are tempting, but not if there is no time to implement them.
Dental social media marketing is not part of any successful internet marketing strategies for dentists, but having your videos on thousands of established authority sites that see a lot of traffic is vital to the success of your dental internet marketing efforts to enhance your practice.